Looking after, advising, and servicing commercial and corporate clients is very important to Morecambe Metals. We embrace and understand the needs of all our customers to provide a scrap metal recycling service that benefits the customer in being extremely competitive with pricing and providing an extremely professional, reliable, and high quality service, which includes effective recycling and processing solutions for clients such as factories, power stations, building sites, industrial sites, scrap metal merchants, and car breakers.
Commercial & Corporate Services We Provide
We can provide an array of services for our commercial and corporate clients. The services that we provide include:
- General advice and consultation to provide the client with the most efficient and profitable scrap metal recycling solution
- A very competitive pricing structure, making sure the customer is receiving the highest possible price for their material. Prices can be live market price or linked to recycling publications
- A scrap metal baling service. One of the most effective ways of cutting the cost of haulage is to ensure that the payload is maximised on every collection. Some scrap material is less dense than other or is bulky and therefore the customer would benefit from having the material baled before transportation
- An end of life vehicle recycling service. Morecambe Metals is an authorised treatment facility, commonly referred to as an ATF, for the depollution and recycling of end of life vehicles, or ELVs. We ensure that, when it comes to recycling end of life vehicles, they are depolluted to current UK legislative standards
- A clearance service, where we perform industrial dismantling, factory clearance and the removal of obsolete machinery, whilst also maintaining the safety of our employees and our clients, as well as other third parties
Contact Us for Any Enquiries
If you would like more information on the types of commercial and corporate industries that we provide services for, then we are here to help. You can contact us on 01524 69191 and we will be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have.