Designed to handle the rigors of today's challenging scrap
Shredder Drive Assistant
Supports the feeding process and optimises the utilisation of the shredder capacity
Ferrous metals downstreams feature the industry's most reliable magnetic and air separation systems
Non-ferrous systems in a range of designs from simple to maximum metals recovery capability
Sale price £950,000.00 ex-works.
- 1250hp Lindemann scrap metal shredder.
- Completely re-wired with modern electrics and a new digital control system.
- Recent upgrades include modifications and a new addition of an online picking station and ECS system, with a new 3-way split trommel.
- The system includes 2 x new unused Magnapower ECS plus 2 used ECS, 2000 kVa CAT Genset and high voltage electrical gear and transformer.
- Spare drum magnet and other spares included.
The Lindemann™ ZZ shredder reduces metal waste to clean dense and small pieces of shredded scrap. It can process both ferrous and non-ferrous materials such as white goods, household appliances, sorted light scrap, pre-cut end-of-life vehicles (EVLs), and entire ELVs.
Reliable Lindemann™ ZZ equipment can be used in almost all metal shredding applications from classic car shredding to aluminium scrap processing.
The Lindemann™ ZZ shredder utilises the latest metal recycling technology and is designed to gain the highest results in cleanliness and purity.
Equipped with an in-house developed dedusting system, the Lindemann™ ZZ shredder meets the latest environmental regulations.