We currently have a vacancy for a fully qualified heavy duty plant fitter to oversee and maintain and repair the company’s processing and recycling equipment including scrap metal re-handlers, fork lift trucks, skid steers, scrap metal shear and associated plant and attachments in the main yard.
The main responsibilities will include;
- Documented routine maintenance
- Repairs as necessary to ensure that equipment is fit for purpose
- Pro-active maintenance
- Inspections and safety checks
The successful candidate will have;
- Trade qualifications
- Experience with hydraulics / pneumatics / electrics / welding
- Experience in a similar role within last 2 years
- A full UK driving licence
Monday – Friday, 7am to 5pm and Saturday, 7am to 12pm (with 1 Saturday in each month off, optional )
We offer competitive rates of pay which is negotiable dependant on qualifications and experience.
- Similar: 2 years (Required)
- Driving Licence (Required)